[G4] Upgrade dilemma(s)

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Tue Apr 10 10:06:48 PDT 2007

I would advise you to visit www.otherworldcomputing.com and see all
the upgrades available for your particular model.
Personally I would think about a 1gz or better cpu, at least another
512 of mem, and a slightly used display card ( Nvidia  mx4 or better?)
That could put you in the ballpark and come in about $300 if you
choose correctly.
I have had good luck with their stuff. (mostly) At the very least you
can find out the exact parts and shop somewhere else (ebay).
Jim