[G4] Re: Upgrade dilemma(s0

Warren Hemple badhawk at comcast.net
Wed Apr 11 15:12:13 PDT 2007

I don think their is a downside to either. Upgrade and it will be
usable for 10 or more years
depending on what software you buy in the future. A new Mini  would
also be usable for 5 to 10 years depending on what software you buy.
The G4 gives you a lot of internal expansion and external expansion
better video cards and the like in the future. The mini You have
external expansion. I have a QS G4 2001 that figure will last me 8 to
10 more years because i have upgraded it to a duel 1.8 and if i need
more video power in the future i can upgrade it also.
Have fun.