[G4] System Preferences

Dan A Currie dancurr at frontiernet.net
Fri Apr 13 06:43:47 PDT 2007

Hello All,

I have my daughters FrankenMac running and internet connected but as I
was showing her around OS 10.2.8 I found that the "Startup Disk" in the
Sys Prefs is corrupt ... gone, the window pops up but ther is nothing,
nada in it and it takes some time to close it.

Hence, I am unable to tell it to start up on the CD or in OS 9.

I know that in old OS 9 you could trash different Sys Prefs and reboot
and a new one would appear but I can not figure out how to trash the
Start up Disk pref or if this will work.

Help!!???

Dan Currie