[G4] Re: Upgrade dilemma(s0

Loren Smedberg lorensmedberg at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 13 11:33:22 PDT 2007

This wasn't actually my listing on the mini, but I thought that I would just
throw out another option to your dilema, I just checked & it didn't say
anything about a key board or monitor. It was listed on the 8th so it's
probably sold by now. Craigs list has some pretty enticing deals & I suspect
if it looks too good to be true some of the really great deals are probably
scams. But I've gotten some great deals on Mac stuff there.
Loren