[G4] Seagate drive

Charles Schneider schneidr at umich.edu
Mon Apr 16 07:35:09 PDT 2007

I have always used a firewire box or newer pci card to get around the
128G limitations on these older machines.

The problem I have with using the Hi-cap driver is when you having
problems with the harddrive and you startup from another source to
troubleshoot (i.e. system cd or dvd) you back to being limited to
seeing 128G.    The problems seem to multiply.......

Just my $0.02

Charlie