[G4] Fontbook (ARGH!)

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Thu Apr 19 09:41:44 PDT 2007

Greetings ( + )!( + )

Find the file called "com.apple.fontbook.plist" which should be in the
~:Library:Preferences and delete it.
Then reboot the platform, the file "com.apple.fontbook.plist" will be
recreated and all of your fonts should become available again.

On Apr 19, 2007, at 8:48 AM, Peter Birren wrote:

> Here's an oddball, though maybe not that odd to some. Fontbook in
> 10.4.8 (on a G4/GE/450x2/new battery) just decided to delete some
> fonts and won't let me replace them. Thoughts?
>
> - Peter

Cheers, /\*_*/\

Harry (*^_^*)
* If pro is the opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?
Congress!
Men's restroom House of Representatives,
Washington, DC