[G4] Live Channel Pro

Brett Caven brettcaven at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 17:06:10 PDT 2007

I'm using Live Channel Pro at my school for our "video announcements"
(High School). Anyway, has anyone used this software? Does anyone know
how to improve the quality of the output video?

We're using an iMac G4 1GHz 17". It's modified so that the Mini-VGA to
Composite adaptor is seen as an external monitor. The software is set
up properly, just the video from the camera is very low quality. Also
we are using some 3- or 4-year old Sony camera.

I've tried contacting this Israeli company (via email), as of yet no
reply, it's been 15 days.

--
-Brett