[G4] FrankenMac Redux

Dan A Currie dancurr at frontiernet.net
Fri Apr 27 08:00:57 PDT 2007

Hello All,

I had resigned myself to being unable to fix the unknown problem ...
Startup Disk empty and it will not start up from the Install CD when I
may have accidentally discovered the problem.

I went into the HD with the System Folder in it and wanted to rename
some of the folders I was using for music to prevent redundancy ... well
lo and behold it will not let me rename the folders ... seems that the
HD is locked and I do NOT know how it happened or how to unlock it.

Suggestions

Dan Currie