[G4] Upgrading 733 MHz Quicksilver to Tiger

Techpriest techpriest at ourlair.com
Sun Aug 12 20:29:19 PDT 2007

Just keep in mind the drive limits on these machines if you shop for
a new drive. My G4 Digital Audio can only see 100gb, no matter how
big the drive is.

As for 40 not being big enough, it really depends on what you want to
do.  I have 80 gig.  30gb is music, 20gig is pics and videos, I have
12 gig free.   So Tiger and all my apps only take up 20gig.