[G4] Upgrading 733 MHz Quicksilver to Tiger

Renz_Douglas Renz_Douglas at roberts.edu
Mon Aug 13 05:08:34 PDT 2007

unsubscribe

From: g4-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com [mailto:g4-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com] On Behalf Of Techpriest
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 10:36 PM
To: A place to discuss Apple's G4 computers.
Subject: Re: [G4] Upgrading 733 MHz Quicksilver to Tiger

No airport on my G4/533 and I installed Tiger just fine.

On Aug 12, 2007, at 9:29 PM, Kathi Anderson wrote:

I would like to upgrade to Tiger from Panther on my 733 Quicksilver. The 40 gig HD and 1.25 gigs of ram satisfy the Apple upgrade specs, but I don't have built-in Airport.
I see no reason to use wireless on a desktop; the hard connection is only a few feet away. Will I have any problems upgrading to Tiger? Apple tells me that I need built-in Airport.