[G4] SATA card problem

Eric Wood ewood at izoom.net
Mon Aug 13 19:15:00 PDT 2007

Hello Frank,

My first question is whether it officially supports the Mac platform.
What is the brand and is there anything about it on xlr8yourmac.com?

Any drive properly connected to the card (and the power) should
appear available in Disk Utility or even OS 9's Drive Setup utility.
The card I have, a Sonnet Tempo 2-port card, supports Mac OS 8.0 -
10.4. Doesn't even need (or include) driver software.

Eric