[G4] Here's a couple of Safari (3.0) question...

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Wed Aug 15 09:06:51 PDT 2007

Greetings ( + )!( + )

Try deleting the preference file for Safari. It is located in Macintosh
HD>Library>Preferences>com.apple.Safari.plist

Then restart Safari, the kernel will generate a new xxx.safari.plist.

On Aug 15, 2007, at 6:37 AM, Rick Ramsowr wrote:

> Morning All
>
> Of late I've noticed a change in the behavior of my copy of Safari
> (3.0) When I try to open the bookmark icon the pinwheel spins and
> Safari lock up and I'm forced to use "Force Quit" ... any ideals? All
> other icons on the tool bar work.
>
> Secondly I've not been able to upgrade the program to the most current
> being Safari (3.3)?
>
> Rich therepguy
> Houston

Cheers, /\*_*/\

Harry (*^_^*)
* If pro is the opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?
Congress!
Men's restroom House of Representatives,
Washington, DC