[G4] Upgrade to USB 2.0

Gregory Cortelyou chefgreg at mac.com
Fri Aug 17 12:47:58 PDT 2007

Are you actually using that? Sounds too good to be true. It connects to the firewire port and gives you USB 2.0 just like that? I actually have intermittent problems with my card but it's better than before. Apple was aware that certain 3rd party cards were giving some people problems and worked a patch into one of the updates a while back. But I still do have USB related wake problems now and then. If you can vouch for this product (there are no user reviews on the site) I am ordering one today.
Greg