[G4] Upgrade to USB 2.0

Pat Smith patorkd at suddenlink.net
Fri Aug 17 15:12:11 PDT 2007

Thanks for your reply, John.  You're right, it's too late.  I bought
the camera because my son and his wife have Skype, live quite a way
from us, and they are expecting our first grand child.   I'm not very
tech savvy and he's a pc guy, so I got what I thought would be
compatible.  I dumbly didn't think to check the USB requirements of
the camera before I bought it.  The info I've gotten so far makes me
wary of PCI cards that upgrade USB to 2.0, because of bugs that seem
to come with them.  Thanks again.

kd