[G4] Upgrade to USB 2.0

nagable at comcast.net nagable at comcast.net
Sat Aug 18 21:34:24 PDT 2007

Pat, you are a sweetheart.

I, for one, am constantly amazed by the depth of knowledge exhibited by the contributors to this listserve. When you submit a query or problem, you are guaranteed to be met with a variety of solutions, all of which will work in one way or another.

I don't often have an answer to such queries, but I appreciate all the contributions, just like the one who needs the answer.   And I, too, was born before WWII.  Thanks to all of you.

Nate

From: Pat Smith <patorkd at suddenlink.net>