[G4] What is 2XAGP G4 screen resolution capability?

John Niven senseamp at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 13:08:14 PDT 2007

John I'm confused.

I said I've used this Mac/video card with 1600X1200
which works (but is not in the Apple spec).

You said the same thing. Then you tell me 1440X900
might not work.

It used to be that video cards had specific
resolutions/sizes/colors that they would support.
That's linked to how much video memory they have and
how it's organized. How come I can't get this info for
an ATI Rage pro?

Anybody?

Thanks, John

http://support.apple.com/specs/powermac/Power_Mac_G4_AGP.html