[G4] G4 freezing

Eric Wood ewood at izoom.net
Wed Aug 29 07:43:59 PDT 2007

Hi y'all,

My mouse tends to get some cat hairs caught in front of the laser,
and the cursor begins acting strangely.

But if the system is requiring a restart, the driver software is
almost certainly to blame. I'd imagine it's too old for the version
of OS X in use. I saw Tiger crash with its restart message from an
outdated Graphire tablet driver.

Eric