[G4] Installing Mac OS X 10.4

Greg Nembhard gal610 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 07:33:25 PST 2007

Well, i'll start off by saying thanks guys for your responses... as most of
you said... It didn't work.. so I went over to my brothers house who has a
2002 QS 1Ghz.  So far so good a new problem cropped up... His disks are DVD
and I only have a CD-rom.  We tried to install by making CD copies of the
DVD (5 cd's by the way) and I went to install disk 1 and it said I need OS X
10.3....  I'm only running 10.2.8.  I called my local Mac authorized dealer
and he said he would install it if I buy leopard (which my machine can't run
because it is a 800Mhz) and he would copy a disk for me.  Still trying to
figure out what to do.  I got such a good deal on this computer that I
couldn't pass it up.. $179.00 now I'm thinking I should have shelled out a
few more bucks and got a machine with DVD/r and at least running at 1gMHZ.