[G4] Sawtooth sudden power failure!

jonseward at mindspring.com jonseward at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 4 03:48:59 PST 2007

No.  Sounds frightening.

Have you checked the power supply cable to make sure its connections are
tight?  Might be the power supply itself.
No real idea, though.

Have you gone to Apple's support center?  There are technical articles and
user comments available that may help.

Let us know when you've traced the problem, please.  And good luck.

jon