[G4] RE: Sawtooth sudden power failure!

Tore wifido at wanadoo.es
Fri Dec 7 00:15:06 PST 2007

I´m not sure I have totally solved the problem, I suspect that,
although it's still keeping time, it´s about time to change the
battery (lithium 3,6V 1,1 AH) on the motherboard. What I did was a
search and found these sites, one after the other
http://tinyurl.com/y94b2p
After having read them I reset the PMU and it´s now s back in working
order for the time being, Thanks for the response.