[G4] [Help] PowerMac G4 Quicksilver 800MHz on PowerMac G4 AGP Graphics, it works?

Francisco franciscoeugeniomalheiros at yahoo.se
Wed Dec 12 18:35:54 PST 2007

Hi there!
I'm new on this world of macintosh, i bought a PowerMac G4 500MHz AGP Graphics recently, but i'm not having a good performance, so a friend offers to me a 800MHz (dual, i think) processor from a PowerMac G4 QuickSilver, someone knows if this processor runs at my PowerMac G4 without problems or crashes or special adaptations on motherboard?

Thanks,

Francisco

http://br.mail.yahoo.com/