[G4] [Help] PowerMac G4 Quicksilver 800MHz on PowerMac G4 AGP Graphics, it works?

Francisco franciscoeugeniomalheiros at yahoo.se
Wed Dec 12 20:07:45 PST 2007

Sorry about last mail, i didn't understood your
message, but now, the right answer..

I'm using OS X Tiger,
Not good performance = slow when playing  youtube
videos, or when i'm using MSN Messenger with 3 or 4
window of conversation, itunes goes slow too, slow to
run java applications, slow to run thunderbird mail
client, slow to view some webpages, like ebay.com

My System:

 Machine Name:	Power Mac G4 (AGP graphics)
  Machine Model:	PowerMac3,1
  CPU Type:	PowerPC G4  (2.9)
  Number Of CPUs:	1
  CPU Speed:	500 MHz