[G4] iTunes problems

John Blumer nib at southslope.net
Mon Dec 17 09:23:41 PST 2007

c m wrote:
> I have been having some vexing problems with iTunes of
> late.
>
> I am running a G4 sawtooth w/ OS X 10.4.11 and the
> latest version of iTunes.
>
> the problem is sometimes i import an album, iTunes
> separate the songs into to albums. each with it own
> album cover. how do i fix this?

I've had the same problem.  At times, it will break down an album into
multiple folders, making it very annoying to locate the imported
album...  Maybe this is because this album is actually composed of songs
from several different album releases? You can highlight the song in
iTunes and then from the File menu choose "Show in Finder", to show you
the folder where each of the songs is actually located.  I don't know
how to fix this, for sure, to make all the songs belong to one folder.
Possibly, retagging all of the songs with Musorg or a similar program
might work, but I haven't spent the time to try it...