[G4] iTunes problems

c m dachamp_11226 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 07:59:16 PST 2007

 that didn't fix it. i used the iTunes help option and
the answer is there....it seems on some albums where
other artists did a song, if the company has that
person listed in gracenotes itunes will assign that
track separately.

all I had to do was edit the tracks and itunes then
assigned them together