[G4] G4 Internal Modem

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 10:50:46 PST 2007

Greetings ( + )!( + )

First of all DeeZer I would recommend that you open About Your Mac,
located under the "Apple" in the upper left-hand conner of the screen.
Then select the "More Information" button which will bring up the
"System Profile" and select the "Modems" tab to reveal the maker of
your internal modem.

If your MDD is equipped with a "Spring" modem like mine then perhaps
you might want to read this:
http://www.xlr8yourmac.com/OSX/tiger_modem_reports.html

If not then you should goto; http://www.iwaynet.net/links/modems-pc.html
and find the best initialization string for the modem that you have in
your MDD.

Best regards,