[G4] Printer URL

Richard Klein richspk at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 20:48:00 PST 2007

Do you have everything plugged into a router that acts as a DHCP
server?  You should be able to go to the router's administration page
to see what devices have been assigned IP addresses (they would be
DHCP clients) and you can probably figure out the printer's IP address
from that.  I looked up the manual for the LaserWriter 16/600 PS
(that's what you meant, right?) and it mentioned looking up the IP
address in the Apple Print Utility or LaserWriter Utility for Windows,
but that manual was written around 1994, so I don't know if that
software would run under current OSs, even if you can find it to
download it.

--
Rich