[G4] New Apple keyboard and QS 733

Fred Thiel fthiel at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 23 09:55:00 PST 2007

I bought a new white Apple keyboard last summer for a backup. I
accidently gave my original one a bath a couple of days ago and is
presently drying in my dish drainboard. The new keyboard won't open
the optical drive tray by pushing the eject key, or any other key for
that matter. Is there some workaround or something I don't know about
this keyboard? I'm not stuck, I have an external I can use, but it
still bugs me that the Apple keyboard won't work correctly on my
Apple computer.

Thanks
Fred