[G4] [Newbie Question] XGrid and MultiProcessing...

Francisco franciscoeugeniomalheiros at yahoo.se
Fri Dec 28 22:40:54 PST 2007

Hi there! :]

Actually i've got another PowerMac G4, and i'm making
some experiences with Xgrid..
Someone can talk me if is possible make itunes, or
netbeans (for example) run on a grid?

My server is a PM G4 400Mhz, and the Agent is a PM G4
500Mhz.
server was configured using XGrid Lite and Server
Admin Tools

Aparently, everything its ok, but when i run, e.g.,
xgrid -job run
/Application/Chess.app/Contents/MacOS/Chess , it
returns a lots of errors, and says that is not
possible select a window server, and exits, it happens
with any program that i try run with XGrid...

If someone can share experiences with me, i'll be
grateful.

Thanks a lot

Francisco

http://br.mail.yahoo.com/