[G4] Re: DVR problem

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Sat Feb 3 13:03:01 PST 2007

Greetings ( + )!( + )

I have a G4 Sawtooth 400 which I got in 2001, with 1.75 GB memory
running 10.3.9.
I have chosen to use Camino, a browser that almost like Safari but
faster.

On Feb 3, 2007, at 9:14 AM, Margaret Krakowiak wrote:

> And I also have a browser question. 10.2 came with IE 5.0.2, and
> Safari 1.0.3. I'm using Safari, and it seems pretty good. Are there
> any other browsers people like? I was so limited in my choices before
> moving to 10 that I don't know what's out there.
>
> margaret

Cheers, /\*_*/\

Harry (*^_^*)
* If pro is the opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?
Congress!
Men's restroom House of Representatives,
Washington, DC