[G4] Re: DVR problem

Brett George brettgeorge at comcast.net
Sun Feb 4 01:05:38 PST 2007

Yes, that's what I do. I also do periodic maintenance on the entire OS
(10.4.8). But that's not a fix. It's 'making do' and it shouldn't be
that way. This has been a KNOWN problem with Safari and firefox ever
since they came out. It's been more than long enough for a fix to have
been found IF the programmers cared to. I think that they think it's a
minor problem and would rather devote their time to making cool stuff
instead of some boring code fix!
Kind of harsh I know, but for crying out loud! How many years does it
take to fix some code? It's not like this hasn't happened before. Other
software have experienced this 'memory leak' problem and fixed it. Why
can't these coders do it?

Okay. I'm climbing down off my soapbox and stopping my rant. You can
send the boys with the white jackets away now!

brett