[G4] Looking for a Web Site design tool for newbie...

Earle Jones earle.jones at comcast.net
Thu Feb 8 10:07:09 PST 2007

On Feb 8, 2007, at 8:25 AM, Richard Ramsowr wrote:

> Morning all...
>
> I'm looking for some feedback on either RapidWeaver
> (for which I'm lean towards buying) or Sandvox (for
> which I find is weak and unstable). I also looked at
> something called Nuv but found myself indifferent.
>
> Or maybe some thing else that I have not yet to hear
> of!
>
> Rick

*
Rick:

Go to VersionTracker and look for shareware and freebie web
software.  There are a lot of different packages.  The commercial
standard used to be 'DreamWeaver', but it cost a couple of hundred US
dollars.

I once built a website using PageSpinner (free).  You can also do it
with BBEdit, but there is not much graphic support.  And, like
someone said, how about iWeb?

earle
*
    "You can't spell GEEK without a double E."