[G4] Linksys trouble

Carol java_j at macosx.com
Sun Feb 11 15:14:33 PST 2007

I am not surprised that Linksys offered no support.  It clearly says in
the User Guide that while the router may work with Mac. Linksys does not
support it.

The DYNEX link I found

http://www.dynexproducts.com/pc-28-4-4-port-ethernet-broadband-router.aspx

Indicates it is for Window 98 or later.  However, the manual, also
available on the site, does give setup intructions for OS X.  That's a
start.  It ought to work with OS X.

I'm not sure what I am going to do.  I hate to just buy a router and
hope for the best.