[G4] iCal & Web DAV??

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 16 07:18:02 PST 2007

I'm have OS 10.4.8 on our two iMacs (one a G5 the other an Intel
machine). One is my wife is using. I would like to share iCal
subscriptions with her. I do not have or want a subscription to .Mac.

The  two iMacs are connected in a home network via a D-link router
which also connects us to a DSL line.

My question is:: How do I make it so that my wife and I can share
iCal subscriptions?

  I have read a bit about WebDAV servers which apparently is needed
for the subscription exchange. I know the OSX server version has the
capability for WebDAV, but I can't tell if my regular versions does,
or even if Apache can be made to accept WebDAV subscriptions. And if
it does, how do I go about getting iCal to recognize the DAV.

If you can point me to some good info about sharing ICal info without
connecting to an external server, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
John