[G4] G4 450 Harddrive Question

Rob Marles rmarles at rogers.com
Mon Feb 26 08:27:53 PST 2007

John

Thanks.  I'd spent quite a bit of time on http://www.lowendmac.com/ trying to determine exactly which model I have.  (That's the actual page I pulled sawtooth from)

I have the 450 AGP variant...

I asked about the hard drives as I only saw the one obvious extra connection point in the case, just never looked further.

I do have 1gb of ram, burner, etc.

The only hardware thing left I'd be interested in looking at is swapping the CPU for something faster.

RE: Tiger, thanks

It has OS 9 on it and I wanted to go OS X but I've been hesitant because of compatibility warnings.