[G4] Re: G4 450 Harddrive Question

Richard Kriss rmkriss at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 26 17:45:32 PST 2007

Rob,

I have a Mac G4 that started life as a G4 450 AGP.  I added the Mercury 1
GHz processor upgrade and it has been working perfect.  Best money I ever
spent on a Mac.

Works great!

Machine Name:    Power Mac G4 (AGP graphics)
  Machine Model:    PowerMac3,1
  CPU Type:    PowerPC G4  (2.1)
  Number Of CPUs:    1
  CPU Speed:    1 GHz