[G4] Installing a wireless card correctly

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jan 5 18:43:32 PST 2007

On 6/1/2007 1:00 PM, "Earle Jones" <earle.jones at comcast.net> wrote:
> *
> ...and those older original Airport cards are a bit hard to find.
> Certainly they aren't being manufactured any more.  I bought a used
> one for my G4/400 and it cost me a bit over US$100.  The new Airport
> Extreme cards are something like $70 or $80.

Not manufactured, but there  must have been an oversupply as it is still
possible to buy new ones still in the box. I found one on eBay just a few
months ago for an old iBook. It works fine, but did take quite a bit of
jiggling and possibly a swear word or two before it connected just right.

Tony
http://www.tonyjohansen.com
A Life Of Art