[G4] Large Hard Drive Install

S. Kennedy skenn at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 10 19:50:20 PST 2007

Hi,

I am a bit hazy on this but I remember somewhere reading about a jumper setting on the back of some drives that limited the capacity to 32 MB.  It sounds as if this might be your problem.  Maybe someone else on the list can provide more details.  It seemed that this feature was needed in some PC applications.

S. Kennedy