[G4] apple Tv

Bill Boy billmartinboy at mac.com
Sat Jan 13 16:26:03 PST 2007

I have the same G5 with a 4 gig of ram and the EyeTV is great for editing out comercials and being able to export the video into different formats, toast, imovie, Final Cut Pro, iDVD, DVD Studio Pro. This is my favorite way to do video but the SET TOP DVDr is very easy with little time involved it;s just you don't get the fancy menus and the like. I tend to spend about 10 hours a day doing video work on 3 different Macs and don't always have time to do my own stuff.

any other question feel free to ask

Bill