[G4] apple Tv

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Sun Jan 14 09:50:23 PST 2007

I believe that is correct, it only works with the newer TV's.

 From the Apple website

Apple TV works with widescreen, enhanced-definition or high-
definition TVs capable of 1080i, 720p, 576p, or 480p

What you need.

     * Widescreen TV
     * Mac or PC
     * iTunes 7
     * Wired or wireless network
     * HDMI cable or
     * Component video cables and analog audio cables or optical
audio cable

Brian