[G4] apple Tv

Bill Boy billmartinboy at mac.com
Sun Jan 14 12:50:51 PST 2007

 EyeTV has s a simple feature thart allows you to edit, I can edit out the commercials from a one hour TV show in less then 5 Min. Then it is ready to export to what ever format you want, here is the list they can export to or for-Email, Web, iMovie, iMovie HD, iDVD, DVD Studio Pro, Toast, PSP. iPod (default), iPod recomended, iTunes, MPEG Program Stream, MPEG Elementary Stream, and then these Quicktime formats, DV, DV 16:9, HDV 720p, HDV 1080i, Quicktime Movie, MPEG-4. H.264, 3G, DivX AVI, AAC Audio & Apple :ossless Audio.

Bill