[G4] G4 Length Question

Eric Buczynski emaxxx4 at warpmail.net
Tue Jan 16 12:46:45 PST 2007

I have since changed the text on my messages to Plain text format
instead of Rich Text, so we'll see how it goes.  I can happily have
message over 5k in size because I paid fastmail.fm (hosts warpmail)
for a better email account.  Thanks to all who replied.  We'll see
what happens in time.

Eric Buczynski