[G4] Re: Super Duper Cloning software

Marla mitchnickpictures at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 21:11:41 PST 2007

That all sounds fabulous, but my OS isn't compatible!
it needs 10.3.9 or later, and I still have 10.2.8.

So do I have to upgrade my firmware on the old wonky
drive and then upgrade to Tiger and THEN download
Super Duper? It has been recommended to me that I NOT
upgrade my firmware on th eold drive...

suggestions?

Marla