[G4] (no subject)

Harlow, Virginia (V.L.) vharlow at ford.com
Thu Jan 18 07:54:51 PST 2007

I am a current member and get strings daily.

My Question:

I have a G4 Sawtooth, 400 Mhz. I like the way the Mac OS is configured,
running both OSX (Panther) and OS9 for certain apps I'm not ready to
give up.  I have a 20GB drive that is old and full.  I would like to add
2 100GB Maxdor drives.  Is there a way I can transfer the data on the
20GB to a new, unformatted 100GB, then replace the 20GB with the 100GB?
I would then format the second 100GB as a slave drive.  Thanks!

Virginia Harlow | Ford Motor Credit Company | Customer Relationship
Management
vharlow at ford.com | Business Phone: 313.39.02936 | Cell: 586.945.8606 |
Fax: 313.322.7368
Visit www.fordboldmoves.com <http://www.fordboldmoves.com/>