[G4] big hard drives-9.1?

bill ritchey britchey11 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 20 15:23:54 PST 2007

g4 400 & maybe a dual g4 later- needs to boot into 9  thanks

Philip J Robar <philip.robar at gmail.com> wrote:
On Jan 19, 2007, at 2:23 PM, bill ritchey wrote:

> Does anyone know if there are 500+ GB hard drives that will run w/
> 9.1?
> My video editor will not work w/ 9.2 so i am stuck w/ 9.1.

Computer model? Booting into OS 9 or classic mode under OS X?

Phil
--
Lanie, I'm going to print more printers. Lots more printers. One for
everyone. That's worth going to jail for. That's worth anything. --

Listmom is trying to clean out his closets! Vintage Mac and random stuff: