[G4] system profiler and printer issuest/james

s. yaz symlkrborn at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 21 10:02:07 PST 2007

Jim ;  thnx for your response.  i tried your method earlier. it didnt work.
HP technician  wants us to work tru hard drive from system profiler.  I
dont know why?  System profiler keeps  spinning. She insists we have to fix system system profiler
first.  We have 2 weeks left in our service contract with them.  I have
to resolve this issue which came into being after i updated  to OSX
10.3.9.

thnx in advance!

"System Profiler is not going to make the printer work. It will just show if it is recognized on the USB.
Instead go into System Preferences  ( Lightswitch icon in dock) click on the printer prefs,  and work through the printer panels to add your printer to the printer list, choose it as the active printer and set it up for pages.
Jim"

Listmom is trying to clean out his closets! Vintage Mac and random stuff:

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html