[G4] Router problem?

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Sun Jan 21 16:19:37 PST 2007

Carol,

Since you have internet access when connected to the modem directly,
it is definitely the router.

Yes the WAN lights should be on always when the modem is connected.

The first thing to do is reset the router.

Try a soft reset/ reboot first. If that doesn't work try a reset to
factory defaults.

I assume this router has browser based setup. Have you gone in and
checked the setting?

Good luck

Brian