[G4] Combo drive recomendations?

Eric Wood ewood at izoom.net
Wed Jul 11 04:46:51 PDT 2007

Hallo,

I use DVDs for data backup and for burning DVD installation discs of
Linux. I have yet to use one for video, unless you count burning a
data DVD full of computer video. I intend to back VHS tapes up to
DVDs as soon as I find a good A/V input solution.

My most recent Mac purchase is an SATA card and a 500 GB drive. Time
for a wee upgrade ;-)

I have no talent, but I do have need of DVDs!

Eric