[G4] Combo drive recomendations?

John Niven senseamp at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 06:41:30 PDT 2007

Ronald (and anybody else!),

Are you saying that if I use an external firewire DVD,
I will not be subject to the regional code
restrictions? That sounds VERY interesting!

Does an external firewire burner get recognized by
Apple apps (like iTunes) the same way as an internal
one? Are only certain drives recognized, or can I buy
any brand?

John