[G4] Quicksilver won't power on

O'Brien obgraph at hiwaay.net
Tue Jul 24 10:09:46 PDT 2007

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 06:44:02 -1000, Bruce Ryan Nakamura wrote:
> Try pushing the Power Management Unit (PMU) button on the main
> logic board once.

Yes, that was to have been my suggestion. It's a small thing on the motherboard that's easy to get to if you know where to look -- you can find a photo showing where it is somewhere. Use a pencil or something to push it with. If I remember correctly, you're supposed to push it down for less than 10 seconds (not sure).

O'Brien