[G4] Font problem...need help!

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Tue Jun 5 20:05:13 PDT 2007

Greetings ( + )!( + )
  If your not using any special fonts, find the file
"com.apple.FontBook.plist" it should be in your
user/Library/Preferences folder.

Then delete the file (move to trash) the restart the platform. When the
OS reboots, it will recreate the file from the installed default font
book.

On Jun 5, 2007, at 7:16 AM, Thomas J. Fobia wrote:

> Hello all,
>
>    Today I seem to be running into a font problem. Its showing up on
> certain web pages (like Gizmodo) when I use Safari and even parts of
> my news group digests in my email on Netscape. The font looks like
> "Year 2000" in the font book. My wife was messing around with some
> fonts she downloaded and somehow its affecting these two browsers. Is
> there a default font somewhere that these two apps are referencing and
> can I reset it? Any suggestion would help! Thanks!
>
> Tom

Cheers, /\*_*/\

Harry (*^_^*)
* If pro is the opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?
Congress!
Men's restroom House of Representatives,
Washington, DC